Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Important Copyright Notice

The true author and writer of all the stories in this blog is The Holy Spirit of God. The human vessel He uses is me. The true author is perfect. The human vessel is not. Every perfect portion of the stories come from Him. Every imperfect portion from me. The true copyright of all the stories belong to God. The representative copyright of the stories, for dealing in this secular world, is handled by me. In heaven, He owns the copyright. On earth, I will handle the copyright for Him, since most people on earth cannot see Him. 

Copyright usage: You are free to "share" this story with anyone you want who is within your circle of friends, as long as the "sharing" is of a non-commercial nature, and it is for a purpose that glorifies God in some manners or ways. If it glorifies God, and if it is non-commercial in nature, you are free to publish it on your website, newsletter, Christmas card you personally made for your friends, church bulletin, without having to ask me for permission. It must be non-commercial in nature. If you are a non-profit Christian organization, you are allowed to use the stories to raise fund for your ministries without seeking me for permission. As long as the usage of the story is for the glory of His kingdom, you don't have to ask me for permission. :) A credit link back to this blog is deeply appreciated, but not compulsory, for usage of the stories in a non-commercial manner. If you want to use the stories for commercial purposes, you can contact me by checking for my e-mail at my profile. Tell me the details of how you intend to use the stories. 

Blog Link: My stories are mainly written for Christians in Singapore. Therefore, if you are a Christian in Singapore, I will appreciate it deeply if you place a link to my blog from your blog. The purpose of my stories is to glorify God, convey important messages to Christians in Singapore, and allow Christians in Singapore to enjoy free, Christian stories online. The stories will reach more people if more people place a link back to my blog. If you are not from Singapore, and the stories touch you one way or another, do place link to my blog from your blog. Thank you. 

Final Note: That is all for copyright information. :) Enjoy the stories, and remember, if they touch you, praise His name. My gifts and talents really come from Him. To Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit be all glories, and may God bless Singapore, always.